Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On Tour 1st Day

Chinese New Year 3rd Day , today i need go on tour loh...Aikss...cant play with them le...Morning wake up eat b'fast , thn look at baby gambling again ~~ $$ ~~ 2pm gp Jay Yu house fetch him accompany baby bring me to Penang Airport. They be my Assistant , Haha ~~ This time is my 4th for bring tour go oversea , i 1st time meet my group customer , coz all the customer not me sign one , but they make me feel mayb have suprise on this trip i think ^^ And this is my 1st time went to Chiangmai / Chiangrai , i think there is very sienzzz and nth for fun one... 5.25pm Flight departure , fly in the sky ~~~ @@ Long time no sit Air Asia d...head so pening ah ~~~

When we Arrival to Bangkok ald 6.05pm waiting baggange , after that 7smth loh...went to bangkok Suan Lum Night Bazzar for take Dinner.


And Shop Shop Shopping...After that went to hotel for rest , nest day wana transit flight to our real Destination - Chiangmai !!

No comments:

Post a Comment