Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bull Shit & Nonsense All !!

No Zzz Last whole Nite...until 5smth...SHIT !!
Thinking whole the Fucking Problem..
Why we all ald grow up & be Adult d...
Still want to Care this Problem ???
Anyway , we must Respect ppl & care their Feeling...
i undertsand the Feeling coz im oso A girl...
And my mummy tell me the feeling too...
i find out the best way for u & me...
And for the Happy Ending...
i try to Solve the Problem...

But i read smth in this Moring , And i get the conclusion...
'U' are very SteAmmm....i feel 'U' are so Childish & Funny..
im Alwaz consider ppl feeling...im Alwaz find problem out make myself Hurt...
Is 'U' no understand me , Not me no understand 'U'...
What The Fucking Big Problem Now ?!!
Suck ppl & Suck problem !! Hate !! >.<

All is Talking
BULL SHIT & NONSENSE !!
i Throw the Fucking Problem now...
Time can proove Everything..!!
start from dis seconds , i wont cry coz of 'U' anymore !!
And i wont let 'U' spoil my Love too !! Protect ING !!

No comments:

Post a Comment