Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watch it !!

Last Night went to Sunway Carnival Mall for watch movie
- BodyGuards & AssaSsins.
9.30pm beggin - 2 & half hours
When wana go inside Cinema , the Staff wana Check BaBy ic ... !!!???
Haha Damn Funny ~~ XD
The staff tot BaBy is UNDER AGE for watch fighting Movie... ==
i Love Donnie Yen's Fighting movie ^^ So geng ~ !!
But in this movie is talking about China History,
So atlast , all is death...wuwu...so Cham... T.T

But the more Let me feel sad & make me CRY one is my BaBy ..!!
Coz he is Lost jor me give Him's present from Hong Kong..
THE WATCH !! A couple watch ...!!
Me so Geram !! i feel so sad...Cry whole night...4.30am jz sleep...Zzz...
My eyes pain...My heart more pain...
Coz he oso no go bek Cinema for find bek..KEk Si Wa...!!
Just turn bek Home..Wtf... >.<
Today morning i wake up & alwaz thinking tat Watch...
Call my Colleague TOLONG me...
Thanks alots my best colleague for Fetch me go Cinema & find bek...
But...i Find no...HALL 2...
The Watch is gone..
SAD & DOWN... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment