Monday, December 13, 2010

Recent Life Story


Last night was Jess daughter's birthday, 1 year old. Party celebrated at Macdonald. Time really flies, In fact, I do not want to go, because I do not want to see that destroy our friendship's guy. But I was invited, so I went, not to mention all my friends were in attendance. After 7pm, I hurried home to shower and prepare for waiting Winssy pick me up. But Winssy are lated. We reach there more than 9pm, Meet old friends, I feel very happy. Saw jess's daughter, no chance to hold her. Hmm.. Those who've had very good friends, and now have become a stranger. Despite the loss does not matter, but at the moment I suffered a lot of grievances, have been wrongly accused, i'm hate that feeling! The most sad was choice of my best friends on the last.. I was a little regret not take good care of her, let her know that him! Maybe Is the fate? Anyway, so happy to see her now, as long as he treat her good, She happy, I am happy too. All the past things are not important anymore, as long as the value of friendship we know each other and keep in heart, that enough.

May she always be happy!



I was there should be less than half hour, Bii came to pick me up, went sunway to watch movies. Feel so sorry to old friends, because me came and to go again soon.. Late again... We watch Narnia's movie, too bad we did not see the front half section. In fact, I really hate watch movies like this, but I do not want to say too much, skip out of the unhappy things. Gradually, i have fun in this movie. The most important point is Bii has been holding my hand, he knows I'm not happy. After finished watch movie, we went Macdonald again ==" Yeah! Playing poker cards again, seem like long time no come out together already. Recent weather was very emotional, sometimes sunny day, sometimes rainy day.. We play till more then 2pm, just back home. Have A Sweet Dream on the last night :) Daddy's birthday is coming soon, I went to booked a cake on yesterday. Expectancy! Few days ago, I heard Bii's grandmother be hospitalized. But every time we come back after work already too late, Off today, so we just went to the hospital to visit grandmother came back, we bought porridge for her to eat, but she just eat. And she said she don't want to eat porridge, she want to eat fried oysters. Hehe.. his grandmother looks good and healthy, i think to be discharged tomorrow. Ok, finished writing the story of recently, on this moment, I lay on my bed, feel so comfortable! Share with you guys, recent i love to listened to a few songs : 张玉华 - 原谅, 林俊杰 - 她说, 王力宏 - 你不知道的事.

I keep repeat of this 3 Songs ~ Good to listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment