Wednesday, September 9, 2009

•• 09.09.09 ••

Today As 09.09.09
A Special Day
BaBy cAt are Accompany Me Whole Day ^^
LoVe it Everyday~

Last Night He Bring me Eat Ho Liao Agian!!
Fat ald la Me~~
But reali Are Veri Delicious ^^
Simple food - Roti Telur

We D.I.Y again..hahazz..XD

Dang~Dang~Dang~Dang~ =.=!!

Watever..i Love all the Memories he make it to me..
Night We Go V spot & sing K..
i Feel happy becoz he can mix with my frens..
Play 2gether laugh 2gether sing 2gether...
i Love him so Muchh...
Becoz He can Join inside my world & Everything~

BaBy cAt..i Promise will Love you 4ever & ever...
Never End just Like Today 09.09.09
i Dun wan U give me anything use money 4 change bek one,
i just wan you treat me best & sayang me,
Alwaz by Myside when i need you..
Thn i will Love u Deep Deep & Long Long time~~~
- R.A.I.N - BiBi cAt -

No comments:

Post a Comment