Sunday, September 6, 2009

Need 'K' Always by 'R' side....

Full Staurday day & nite hang out with friends..
went to working early morning,
after work go pacific buy ticket & clothes,
After accompany my friend go Jusco cut her hair,
Thn go Auto city buy my Favorites diamond ^^
Bek at home 9smth d..take a bath prepare to watch movie ,
Nice movie The Final Destination with My BaBy cAt & Friends,
This is our 3rd watch the movie,
we watch jor funny movie,action movie & horro movie...
Hahazz..the final destination reali damn geli...
but the ending are so not feel...down la me~~~
Hope i can watch alots movie with you Next time & next time...
i love my Saturady nite now... =)
Erm...Thinking about b4 my saturday night life are reali so bad...
Spoil myself image & my healthy...Club...Drink...Smoke...
i'm a Bad girl...At the moment... @.@
Alots of happened in the Club...
Well..i came out d..nomore Club...
Start frm Aug until Now...1 month d...
The time no so long...but atleast when frens jio me 2 club,
i wont go anymore...except fren's birthday o farewell party...
Nobodys take me out of dis club...i come out myself one...
izit can i change bek be a Gud girl?? ^_^
Now i have my BaBy cAt,im enjoying my simple & stable life...
i will keep my promise & proove it until 4ever & ever...
Hope our love are never end...& never be apart...
- RaiNie Yew love KeVin TaN -

No comments:

Post a Comment