Sunday, October 18, 2009

~ care too muchh ~

Hmm...Last nigth i found out something...
Something after i knw i will feel so SAD one...
Before i haven found out dis thing...
BaBy got told me ald...dun chk too much...
Coz have something when i see it i will feel SAD de...
i knw He knw i will SAD...
ya...i am SAD...when i saw it...The Picture of SHE...
Duno why my heart feel not so comfortable...
i found it at last night...
But i no tell him i found it...
i Duno how tell him my heart feeling are no gud...
i just keeping silent becoz tats are small matter...
When morning...i ask him 4 guess...
yeah...he got it what im saying & talking about it...
i think i should can accept it...
But actualy i can't...And my heart pain like hell...
watever after i said out...And he proove it to me...
Delete the pics & smile...
What the smile meaning?izit im childish?
i duno...i just knw my heart are pain...
Watever...BaBy said he will do it wat i wan...
izit im should feel happy becoz he is caring about my feeling?
But i think tat is forcing caring...
Sorry BaBy cAt,i will think too muchh,
Coz i care it too muchh...reali care too muchh...

No comments:

Post a Comment