Friday, March 26, 2010

Gathering with Old Sistar @ Safira Club

Ahh - huhh !! my Sistar ald send me the photos =)
This is me RaiNie ready went to Dinner loh.
Waiting my Sistar Winssy come Fetch me ^^
Long time didn't meet them , Damn miss them muchhh ~
This is My Best Best Sistar ~
We ald FriendsHip 10 years !! Cherish ~
Me & Yu Thing
4 years FriendsHip ~

Me & Qing & Winssy
My Classmate Girls. We have alots BAD & NICE memories together, And we are Cried together on 2006.All the problems are satu kali settle at the Moment , And becoz we are Argue and Cried together , Now we are very cherish our FriendsHip. We are Silly , Cute , Sohai , Be Noob sometimes , Sing , Play , Hang Out together when school Life. Yeahh !! i miss them ~
Me & Winssy & Ying

Last Shooted at the Wedding Dinner , But who not inside dis photo ??
Huh.. Celaka.. Qing are hide =="



Okay , one more shoot. Yeahh ~

We all the girls inside This photo , 1 , 2 , 3 say Cheese =)

i miss and Love my babe girls ^^

For more Photos , Go facebook :

http://www.facebook.com/rainie.yew?ref=profile#!/album.php?aid=2029678&id=1585660438

6 comments: