Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday Party at Jawi - Wen

Last night went to Jawi for attn Bii's fren again Birthday party , so many ppls Birthday on April ya... Hmm... his name Fu Wen , Reenee said he is look like 山楂版吴建豪 , haha ~ duno wat mean's it ?? ==" He is learning photo catch now , we playing the Camera whole night. Jayyu oso be a photographer last nite , coz Wen ald drunkkk... lol...

Baby , Me & Jayyu

Me & Birthday Boy

Friendsss

kek pattern :P

Baby , Me , Wen , Shui Zhu Mama =)

Birthday Cake

Make A Wish

Brother !

My new Frends from Bii

funny guys =D

3 steamm kia xD

And me going Drunkk too. lol.


Crazy and Funny at last night !! i have a Sweet and i wont 4get dis memories , my stud Bii sing 伍佰 - 爱你一万年 for me... Wakao !! he is looking at me and sing the song , i feel touching daooo tears drop... Celaka... so Lao Beh this song oso can make me tears drop ?! hard to write out the feeling ~ But i nvr saw Bii crazy like dis , he drunkk and high la... told me alots things & promise alots... if Everyday like dis thn good loh... ;) i love my Bii ~

No comments:

Post a Comment