Monday, April 19, 2010

Yesterday waiting Bii finish work then came fetch me & went Swimming agian. Alots of funnies matter happened when they steamm Kia swimming , i Laugh until Roll on the floor... LOL reali damn funny !! i have took alots photos of Bii , Jyu & Dex Sry , but they will angry and scold me if i post up.. XD but i oso have many photos for sharing here ^^ about Bowling ~~ Woohoo !!

See ~~ My stud Bii doing idiot matter again =D

After swimming,we went to Pacific for eated Guang Dong's Food ^^ i Miss that Honeydew Xi Mee Luu~~ My Favourite !! ♥♥ After that Bowling Time , Rolling Rolling Rolling Roll !! XD

The Battle Place


The 1st participant - JyU
The 2nd participant - KeVin

The 3rd participant - Dex

Colours Bowling Balls
Which one is there Lucky Colour ??
Choose it.

Started the Game.
Bii gambateh ~ !!
After Half - hours Ago....
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
The result between DexLose & Kevin
Arrgghhh ~~ Dex are chase over Bii 9 score !!

124 : 133
Bii Losed jorrr... SAD...


The Next challenger is JYU ~ Let's see the battle.

DexLose changed name jorr,
DexMaster are next name, feel nervous when battle with JYU

can he chase over JYU score ??
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
Final Result between DexMaster & Jyu
136 : 160

The Winner is - JYU !!
i Seated beside look at them for playing Bowling... KAO !! reali feel so funny ~~~ XD After laugh and Relax challeged finish, back home and sleep la... Zzz.. tomolo nid continue my job... HAizzz.. Thats tonight is Gonna Have a good good night ? Hmm... i think NO. XS

No comments:

Post a Comment