Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FAREWELL

im Last Day in GLH... 2molo work @ New Company loh... Have abit little SAD... Coz i have nice colleague here and they not just my colleague, they are My Friends !! Leave jorr nomore true heart ppl listen me & share Happiness , Sad , Funny with me loh... Farewell at KunThai - Wow ~~ Delicious Tom Yam Soup !! Thank U guys !!

KunThai Food are Famous @ butterworth

My Senior Sistar ^^ Christine

She teach me Alots Things i never Learn before.

Manager - MR.Lee

He always told Us the Beuty Of World

Adam - he are Nice Man

Still single & Available XD

Me, Last day wear the Uniform loh...Hoho ~~ And still have a Siao Kia i din catch him... Coz he was LAte... he is my best best fren in my Working Life... And have a girl , She still at Shanghai - Emma, i miss her ~ Sometime when we both 2gether, She will told me somethings about she's stories. Alots of Memories on my mind about working life, i never forget you guys la ~ Keep in Touch and See U guys Agian 2molo. LOL :P

No comments:

Post a Comment