Friday, June 25, 2010

My 1st Time

Today i drive alone went to work from Kepala Batas to Bagan Ajam !!! My pity Bii sick jorrr... MC today , that's why i got the chance for drive car alone XD wakeke ~~ i worry about that i will panic when i drive alone , but nope , it's relaxing and i alwaz thinking wat "My BaBy Teacher" told me the things focus infront and side. LOL i got ikat seatbelt oh and lock the door , Gud job right ? HaHA... but my Parking are FAIL... -.-" i 4got jor side parking la , my Tauke Sorr help me park , Alamak !! But after dis time i got more confident le , next time i will be better ^^ Hmm... after work i direct bek home , Bii jz went saw doctor at Noon. Tonight his sis cum bek i nid bek myself home slp alone loh... HAizzz.. and Bii's mummy called him and "Ngam" him , @.@ me cannot drive my bf's car ahh... Mayb she worry me drive careless will crush ba ?! Hmm... watever , i ald drive going and coming bek le. i got lesen one la , and i will b very very very very very very becarefull ok ? But i think nomore next time le ba ? Coz ppl's mouth too many and like to gossip , report. Huh !! i just wan to proove wat i can do it ok ?! The 1st time experience i drive alone , Hehe ~~ i did it liao !! im feel so Happy ~~ :D Alots things in my heart i wana say , but hard to say... And i just wan to take time and proove it... ald 307 days , Gambateh !!

No comments:

Post a Comment