Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sickness

HAizzzz... i get Sick jorrr... So sufferr... SomeBody HELP me.... PLS ??? yeah... doctor again... Changed my offday to Monday , yesterday Brain so blurr... and i sleep till evening 5 smth jz woke up and took Bath... thn my BaBy bring me went to See Doctor... the Doctor handsome loh wakaka XD after finished visited doctor , BaBy went to mini market bought alots "ka chang" bek Siao Yee's Home , coz he wan cook Spagetty for me !!! Hmm... 1st time listen he wan cook 4 me , duno can eat or not de mou ??? Muahaha...

My Medicine...HAizz..

Cough , Sorethroat , Headache...

Mushroom Soup ♥

Spagetty ♥

Cheese Cake ♥ the 1st Cheese Cake i like to eat , my Brother girlfriend's Mum bake one. Is delicious !! but i cant eat more... only abit coz i sick... BaBy love to eat much and call me tell Ying Jie's mum teach me to Bake... HaHazz... ok , i swear i will give u suprise next time special Day ^^ And thank you my sweet warm baby cat to cook 4 me ~ i alwaz remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment