Monday, August 24, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D

This few days im so happy bcoz i have you,
i feel so sweet & wont scare anymore,
Coz i know you are reali fall in love on me d,
And you wont run away anymore^^

But wanna apologize to my BaBy Cat here,
coz i know you are too tired in dis few days,
everyday after work you will accompany me,
wherever i said,you must do it...
i can feel your heart d~

i think im stable on my LOVE journey now,
And last night you told me you are less chat with your frens..
my heart duno why feel so not comfortable..
Actualy i know your frens are unlike me..
they scare you get hurt frm me..
Before i alwaz go Mois,
wan ppl believe me act not a Player are so hard...
before you alwaz hurt me & force urself put down me..
actualy i know all about your feeling..
tats why i said at the last time i wont force you anymore..
Coz i dun wan you no happy & hard to face your frens..
They reali are your best frens..

But now i think we can proove it 2gether,
i wan let your frens know more about me..
im not a Player & i wont hurt you..
im seroiusly on my love between with everyone,
my family,my frens,my lover...
i know you are understand me now..
Thanks My BaBy Cat are believe me.. =)

And i open now tell my all frens i have bf d,
my all frens the 1st must said:
wish you happy & dun get hurt anymore..
i feel happy coz my frens all are so care about me..
Becoz they are understand me..
Me no nid explaine too much,
they will know wat im thinking it..

So here i oso wanna tell everyone,
frens are very important a part in our life..
And i hope my BaBy Cat will recover,
bek like before we can hang out sing K,watch movie with your frens..
Actualy they oso are my frens..
We all is frens~!!sharing sad & happy 2gether one~
Never get hurt frm FRIENDS..

F.R.I.E.N.D

F aithful
R espectful
I ntelligent
E verlasting or loyal
N aughtyand
D earest of all

No comments:

Post a Comment