Thursday, August 20, 2009

♥ = KeNie & RaiVin = ♥

Hai,Everybodys..yesterday i get sick ah..tao tia & na ao tia..@.@
so take MC la,no work & rest at home..my head feel so heavy...
but now recover ald,im fine here~~
But when i bek at office,
my computer format jor ah..KAO!!
my pic all lost & cnt type chinese..=.=!!
So this time i write english..the 1st time~
Just like me,oso format ald..keke..
Before all the passed memories are format jor loh!
Erm...i have a New Story are begining in My Life now~
Tat's My lovely Cat Cat..Name K.E.V...wakaka..XD

Today as A new day & new mood ^^
Coz i think he is nvr lost anymore..
Until last nite i just know he alwaz dissapear the real reason is me...
i think i know what i did't it before to Him..
im feel so sorry & apologize to Him,
But i reali LOVE him one..
so now i will do it what i promise him & promise myself..
i wont let my cat cat get hurt & run away frm me anymore..
Never & ever again~~

My memories are fULL now,hehe...
coz alwaz thinking about him..^^
Think about 1st time we saw at TOM YAM MEE,
about the episode 6..haha...XD
about V-Spot,about songs,
about the funny movie,laugh ka me bua si - 009!!
about when he dissapear..i found him bek..
about the kiss,about the hug,
about last night,about the penang road,
about the beach,about the sand-starts,
about the rain,about the sea..
about he bear me & run on the beach,
like siao kia..but i like it~
about he scared me ghost "FuJiang"..>.<
about we play at swimming pool,
like the drama taiwan..KAO!!
about we like play piano in car,
& alot things about us..^_^

when he bring me bek the 1st time,
he call me "sha po",
i like he call me sha po~
feel so sweet & reali fool..
sometime he said me is ghost~kaka...
And he will call me small rain & bibi cat~
i like him watever he call me la~
Hope we can stay 2gether watever we do..
i promise dun wana be apart anymore la..

So Pls Trust Me & Let the TiMe for proove it to us..
i just want you be myside,
And wanna tell u here,my baby cat..
i Love u & wont let u go anymore~~

Meow Meow alwaz on my mind... {R.A.I.N}

No comments:

Post a Comment