Friday, August 21, 2009

RAiN RAiN is go away...

Erm...
im so confusing...
actualy i jz wan a simple life..
how come must alwaz make me down??
when i do the disicion ald..
u again attack me make me upset..

why?why?why?

reali damn dun understand you...
you are change so fast...
im so tired...
watever i do i said...
you never believe me....

And damn hurt are you said me same with my ex...
how come...?
last night just veri happy...
morning just bring me go work...
now tell me wan give up...??
how come...?
izit you are playing me...??

i duno wat else i did't it again...
but frm last night until now,
i no do anything are hurting you...
but you are hurting me every moment...

Why?Why?Why?

Well,if you are so unbelieve me...
And you are said so clear d...
you wont listen "shi luo sha zhou" anymore,
And you said i have no choice..is ok...
i will leave..i wont force you anymore...
i will do it what you want it...
i think im a Stupid..a FOOL...
Sorry KEV,i wont disturb you anymore..
we are over ald..like you said..even friend oso no nid to be..
Hope you can take care urself,
And stay happy 4ever..me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment