Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting your Reply...

The rain are non stop from last nite until dis morning...
My mood are so down now...
Becoz he is no answer my phone & reply me msg...
izit something happen again??
i Ask myself...agian & agian...

What should i do now?
Keep calling him?or Wait his reply..?
i leave down a msg 4 him d...
Mayb i think too much d...
But everytime he no reply me,
i will scare le...scare he are dissapear again...

Becoz before he are alwaz like tat de...
Love me..But afraid to deep in Love..
Said me is Player...heart painfull...
He are alwaz make the Love are complicated...
But atleast now,he are understand me & believe me & choose me...
i Feel tat are very hard value on me de...

But last nite we have chatting,
Chat about my ex boyfriend,
but tat all are history,
passed ald..
Now i jz wana Love my baby cat only..
He are the only one treat me nice..
And think about my feeling one,
But how about now..??
11.05pm ald..his work time...
But still no get his reply...
izit his phone no creadit??
Am i believe he wont leave me anymore?
YES,i believe he are alwaz rite beside me..
And im still waiting his reply now..

2 comments:

  1. i ard tell u many time~~
    i will not disappear again~
    pls!believe me! don think too mush my bibi~~
    YES!i will always beside u..
    don worry be happy~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya..how i know wor..
    u short short de..=.=!!
    but i think the time are proove it d,
    proove u wont leave me again..^^
    have a nice day even are raining day~

    ReplyDelete