Thursday, August 27, 2009

= Mask - BaBy & BiBi =

Hahazz..Yeah..!!He reply me ald...
Said i will believe he wont leave me alone again,
Nice nice,good good~
But he late 2 go work..=.=!!
He are over slp..Zzz...

Watever,my mood are better thn jz now le..^^
but the rain still non stop...
Haiz..i wan slp le la...make me feel lazy...

Nth to do i draw My mask..Haha~~
So nice!!i like my mask~~
But i think cnt wear the mask..
Coz alot of colours..will get poison frm the magic pen..=.=


Erm...
My Baby cat let me bite him last night..
ngek ngek~~
so pain...
Sorry BaBy Cat,
but i know you will bite back me one..
T.T soon~~

3 comments:

  1. haha..im not dreaming.. tat is real one!!
    de hug feeling so nice!! hope this feel can keep
    forever.. baby cat love u so much~~ miao~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. de mask who draw one??^^''
    so nice!!good idea!! excellence works!
    can giv me?? xixi~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahazz..
    u alwaz dreaming de meh?
    want me bite u again ah?
    the mask sure is me draw one la,
    abo u meh?hehe...
    u want it??
    erm..let me consider 1st~
    wakaka...coz tat are the onli one^^

    ReplyDelete