Saturday, May 8, 2010

Suck Agent ~~ Vomited ~~

What the Helling on ?? Why have dis type Of ppls ? Feel so Suck with dis ppls... =.=" When wan payment Said "Please give me Full Payment !!" Yeah yeah !! i take merhandise with sure i wan give u Money 1st, So ?? After i pay u the Full Payment , what the fucker Suck service u given me ???!! Ald 1 months more ago... u tell me u jz wan Take order by next week ? i alwaz told my Customers wait wait Again and again... The merhandise Are delay... but actualy is U guys no yet take order... too Over d la.. My customer My frends alwaz keep asking me when the merhandise can get ? Actualy i oso duno and not confirm the date... Coz my agent alwaz say next week thn Not all the merhandise i can get it at the date, onli fews nia... Walao eh !! Out of stock pulak... Ok Ok... Nvm Nvm... but how and what u guys talk with me ? Another type baru just wan Take Order on next week ?? thn how i explaine again with my customer ? U nvr feel paiseh with me kah ?? still Talk Cock with me ? What mean if i cant Wait thn cancel the booking. What the Fuck ! what service Attitude dis huh ? And still said if u think Our service is bad thn you can find anothers... Lancy loh weiiiii ~~~ Dun do buiness lahh if credit Are anehh beh kii... U tot who u are ?? Diu Lei ahh... Talk so Lancy... u tot whole butterworth onli you 1 Agent ah ? Give u buiness still talk like shitt... im so Hot when sms with u guys , btw i ald cancel my Booking , pls Refund my $$ bek for me AsAp !! now u no own me Merhandise but u Own me $$ !! Suck Agent ~~~ Vomited... XS

No comments:

Post a Comment