Friday, May 28, 2010

Bored and Tired... -.-

We went to New opening's Cafe - Mamma Curry Restaurant , Hmm... Alots Menu are temporary unavailable koh... So me & Bii order jor 1 Tom Yam Fried Rice & 1 Balacan Fried Rice , look so simple right ? But good test oh !! After finish dinner Went to Mcd agian... so tired... i ald wan slp , but they are playing card at there , Woo... luckily Bay have iphone's game make me Crazy and woke up like a Bitchh @.@ HAHA !! Waiting them playing card till the end , i sit in car Direct slp jor... Zzz... when reach home as Bii hug me to up floor... Woo... Long Long time ago no have dis feeling... i miss when im a child , Papa alwaz hug me like that too... go everywer... I reali Damn Miss it Much the memories !!!!!!! T.T btw i direct lie on the bed and until dis Morning baru woke up.. (-(oo)-) Zzz...

Aiksss.... Sienzzz ahhh today... Me work alone agian... Everytime Public holiday oso onli me Sit in office nia... Kanasai.. But luckily is Eng Eng Cheng Cheng... Tapi still have alots Quotation waiting me to do ahh... Bother !! feel so sleepy laa... Dis few nights alwaz slp on after 2am... going Die soon... Tonight wan back home early and slp liao... Damn Hungryy now... Hmm... waiting my Mummy buy my Lunch for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment