Saturday, July 17, 2010

❤ 芝士蛋糕 ❤

Woke up in the early 7smth Morning , went to Sebarang Jaya renew my Passport. Erm... will goin to Singapore on next Wednesday :) After done renew my passport , Daddy & Mummy bring me to "New Road" eat Curry Mee. Nice taste ♥





They onli open till 12smth , fast to sold out.

Finish our Lunch ,
went bek and took my New passport :)

Work-ing loh , waiting pang gang. Coz Brother bf Ying Jie got come Butterworth meet us , and wana teach me how to make Cheese Cake ♥ Hahazzz... 7smth , after fetch me went to meet Daddy & Mummy took our Dinner. Hmm.. yummy !! Finished Dinner bek home and learn make Cheese Cake loh...
( P/S : Cheese Cake just becoz Bii love to eat so i Learn ~~~ )
These are essential materials to make cheese cake
Step 1 : Crumble the low sugar Biscuits
Step 2 : Butter

Stir to dissolve the butter Biscuits

Step 3 : into the crumble Biscuits

Step 4 : Stir evenly the butter vf Crumble Biscuits

Need Cool Water mix & stir vf Cheese powder by Machine

Put inside to the Refrigerator

5 Hours ago , Basic Cheese Cake are done

Erm... Abit thick about the Layer biscuits

♥ Cheese Cake - My 1st Time to make :)

No comments:

Post a Comment